To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs, develops and maintains a suite of applications for internal and customer-facing use. We’re looking for a hands-on leader to lead our web team in creating elegant, fast, scalable and user-friendly web applications.
If you’re passionate about building great web software, and want to lead a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Web Lead.
- Build and lead a team of high-caliber software engineers
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django
- Develop user-facing frontend code, working closely with our design team to create and implement compelling user experiences
- Design, create, and maintain a responsive and scalable infrastructure
- Know how to wrangle a team of super-talented developers
- Well-versed in building and shipping web applications on a production environment
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and frontend development using libraries such as jQuery and Backbone
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Drive projects to completion, on time and to plan
- A fast learner, capable of picking up new skills as you go
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Writing and maintaining Ansible provisioning
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.