To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our primary goal is to give our customers the best tools with an amazing experience. We’re looking for a leader that will outline curriculum and collaborate to develop new best-in-class resources (such as online courseware) for internal and user-facing training.
If you love developing technical curriculum, we want you on the Form Team to lead our Training Development.
- Develop new platforms for a rapidly growing customer base
- Create and continually improve engaging product courses and resources
- Educate customers on new ways to get more from their printers
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Have an excellent track record of building content and leading small teams
- Translate technical jargon to layman’s language without diluting meaning
- Excel independently, as well as alongside engineers, designers, and fabricators
- Have strategically developed curriculum and/or taught complex technical issues
- Enjoy dismantling, troubleshooting, and playing with electronics
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills: clarity, concision, quality
- Deliver information fluidly and with finesse in live presentations and in front of a camera or microphone
- Experience with 3D printing, modeling and digital fabrication tools
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Multi-lingual: fluency in German or French
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.