Talent Acquisition Partner
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Boston team. You will have a massive impact on our success hiring across multiple business units and bringing top talent to Acquia. We are looking for someone that embraces a “jump in and own it” approach, building recruiting strategies that deliver awesome at all levels of the organization.
- Source, Recruit and Hire Top Talent
- Practice full lifecycle recruiting from requisition approval to offer acceptance
- Be creative! Constantly be bringing new ideas to the table on how to attract new candidates
- Be an extravert! Attend functions, fairs and events to evangelize Acquia
- Get ahead of the game! Anticipate business priorities and how business needs will impact staffing plans long-term
- Have the ability to source for Tom while screening for Richard and giving feedback to Bill….all while scheduling interviews for Susan
- Partner with your hiring managers on effective interviewing and impacting the candidate experience with a committed focus to service.
- Minimum 4 years recruiting experience with a mixture of agency and corporate recruiting
- Demonstrated success supporting high growth teams and the ability to manage needs across multiple geographies
- Tireless networking skills and the ability to find “The One”
- The ability to wear many hats and a true “Give back more” mentality
- Demonstrate intuition for great talent but also be able to relay that to the Hiring Manager
- Able to successfully work in a fast paced environment with speed and accuracy
- Be highly organized, efficient, and manage time effectively
- Strong customer service mindset, focused and responsive
- Must be an excellent communicator (strong written and verbal skills)