Strategic Renewal Manager
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over two million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Employees love us too — which is why it’s such an honor our team has voted InVision to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work list.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for a Strategic Renewal Manager to work with our Enterprise customers.
- 2 years or more of sales or customer success experience in a B2B SaaS vertical with track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Eager for coaching with a desire to move up in the Enterprise sales world
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Exposure to the product design space a plus
- Deliver on-time Renewals with our largest and most strategic customers
- Navigate the legal, security and procurement processes involved with complex Enterprise sales
- Support Senior Account Executives and Customer Success Managers in the retention and growth of strategic accounts
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.