Software Engineer, Sales Features
HubSpot Sales is a collection of products that helps sales reps have personalized, streamlined interactions with prospects while saving them time. We automate the repetitive work our Sales customers have to do so they can focus their time on having deeper interactions with engaged prospects and customers. Our evolving set of Sales tools includes:
- Our Sequences tool, which helps sales reps send a series of personalized, context-rich emails based on extensive data that tells reps what content and timing resonates with prospects.
- With Templates, reps can create a shared pool of built-in or roll-your-own email templates that can be enriched with personal and contextual content.
- Our customers can also centralize and share all of their Sales Documents, and will soon be able to automate their complete quote-to-cash process.
- Rather than going back-and-forth to pick a time for a meeting, buyers can use our Meetings tool to put an event right on a sales rep’s calendar.
- When our customers do need to make a phone call, they can do it right from their HubSpot portal using our Calling tool, where they can integrate the call into their sales process.
- Best of all, our customers can chat in real-time with prospects on a website using Messages.
To make all this work, the Sales Features back-end team works closely with product managers and front-end developers to build single-page applications that are easy to use and highly performant. We’re looking for a back-end focused engineer to work across a range of services to make these applications rock-solid and scaleable, and to build out new features like a Proposals capability to help customers bring deals from quote to cash.
We’re a small team with a big impact - we’re building the key tools that the paid tier of HubSpot Sales is built on, so we’re really well positioned to move the needle for the company and our customers.
- Excited about scaling work on existing services, as well as extending them
- Skilled at digging through code to draw conclusions, and can visualize how large functional chunks of code interact with each other
- Experienced in working with databases
- Able to code at high velocity and maintain good quality
- And hungry to learn, grow, and push yourself
Then please get in touch! We’d love to talk to you more about the challenges we’re facing and how you could help.
At HubSpot, apps are owned and developed by small, autonomous, cross-functional teams. You and your team set the goals, set the timelines, build the software, go to user tests, and carry the pager.