Software Engineer - Integration
The Software Engineer, as an individual contributor in our collaborative team, will contribute to the development, integration, testing and deployment of product features. The position reports to the Integration Manager based in our Burlington, MA office.
The ideal candidate has development experience building system integrations from the ground up, and is a strong verbal and interpersonal communicator with all levels and groups within an organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to the development, integration, testing and deployment of product features
- Development of Integrations between one or more of our products and a third party product
- Create UI-based test automation suite (Selenium)
- Develop high quality design of individual software components
- Apply creativity to new product concepts and development, deliver product prototypes
- Participate in collaboratively building our integration product, which involves product specification, system design, development and system integration
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other STEM fields
- Subscribe to the values of agile software development. A firm grasp of the Software Development Life Cycle: Iterative development, high-quality maintainable code, unit tests
- Selenium or comparable
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience with developing products that interface with remote APIs (REST, SOAP….)
- Proven ability to move forward with limited guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to interact with other groups in the organization
- Working knowledge of products in the software development life cycle (IDEs, CIs, build tools, SCMs, Dashboards, Quality systems) is a plus
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com