Software Engineer, Infrastructure Orchestration and Security
The HubSpot Infrastructure Security and Orchestration teams are responsible for the security, networking, and automation of HubSpot’s Cloud Infrastructure. Broadly, our mission is to provide world-class infrastructure as a service that empowers the product team to build, operate, and scale HubSpot’s products.
The Orchestration team builds world-class automation, cloud infrastructure, and tools to scale our microservice and data infrastructure platform. We use technologies like Puppet, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes supported by modern tooling to simplify orchestration of thousands of Linux servers running in the cloud.
The Security and Networking team focuses on developing modern tooling to both secure and streamline access to our infrastructure and network. We develop automation involving AWS IAM, Firewalls, LDAP, SSL, and Vault. We solve technical and security challenges in a way that keeps HubSpot fast and lean.
We are looking for a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer to join one of these platform teams.
If you are:
- Experienced with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, GCP, CDN Technologies) or Infrastructure Automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Interested in automating and securing infrastructure and/or usable Security (IAM, LDAP, WAF)
- Fascinated by the complex issues that arise as a result of operating large-scale systems
- Far happier writing software to automate solutions to problems instead of manually pushing buttons
- And most importantly, excited to learn and grow
Get in touch! We’d love to talk to you about the opportunities on our infrastructure teams.