SEO Marketing Manager
Toast is a company where employees are empowered to come up with freshly baked ideas and tackle meaningful challenges. You probably already know us a little bit by now, but Toast is one of the most awarded and fastest growing startups in Boston. In 2016, to name a few, we won BostInno’s award for the Coolest Company of the year and Hottest Startup in New England by NEVY.
We have built a powerful and easy to use Android tablet based Point of Sale platform for restaurants, helping them operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We live and breathe our customers’ challenges, which - in some cases – can smell like a freshly made croissant or five-star prix fixe meal. Not a bad way to start your day!
We are looking for a digitally savvy rockstar to take on the SEO Manager role at Toast. The perfect candidate isn’t afraid of meticulously experimenting with new flavors to come up with the next way to grow our website traffic and lead generation. You have a technical mindset that understands keyword rankings and can direct the vision for Toast’s website. If you’re hungry to learn and grow as a professional and want to see your career to rise to new heights, read on!
- Cook-up the perfect SEO roadmap to identify and rise to #1 across our top keyword terms
- Craft the perfect webpage or landing page through rigorous A/B testing, UX or user-testing
- Develop and maintain Toast’s strategy for link building, meta descriptions and title tags
- Build conversion tests across the website to optimize traffic to submission rates
- Define the most search-friendly webpages via a strong site architecture and more
- Partner with key stakeholders to create our website’s roadmap
- Work cross-functionally across content, UX, lead gen team, and manage Toast’s website development agency
- Identify strategies to drastically increase our volume of marketing qualified leads
- BA/BS degree
- Deep SEO knowledge (technical experience a plus including: site architecture, crawling, linking strategies, meta-descriptions, and on-page optimization; and experience with tools like SEMRush, Moz, Google Analytics, and Majestic)
- Website optimization experience (A/B testing and user-testing)
- Examples of webpage work required
- Experience with website development platforms (e.g. HubSpot) or WCMS is a plus