Senior Software Engineer, Growth
InVision is looking for a versatile Growth Engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is someone with full stack engineering experience combined with a passionate for growing products through engineering in all points of the funnel. You will help drive product improvements leading to growth that expand beyond simple growth hacking. This is a unique opportunity to make a large impact on our roadmap through data driven exploration and science. Our mission is to grow our products by developing features and implementing experiments with a direct impact to the business.
- You will be part of the team responsible for analyzing, building and shipping new growth features
- A/B testing to ensure we are continually adding value to our users
- Analyze complex data sets and user feedback to unlock opportunities
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with the larger teams to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Scale and automate the growth processes
- Develop and optimize our viral loop
- Work on a lean startup process
- Your work will touch all the AARRR metrics (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- The growth team operates like a mini-startup-- you will transition between front-end styling to client-side and server-side logic, write unit and functional tests, and verify before deploying
- 5+ years' full stack experience designing and building high volume, scalable applications from end-to-end
- (Plus) Previous experience working on a growth team
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS or React, HTML / CSS and SQL knowledge
- Strong proficiency preferably in Golang or solid professional experience in either: Node.js, Java, Ruby, Python, PHP
- solid experience running A/B Tests to optimize
- Passion for data analytics, metrics and statistics
- Innate interest in learning about customers behavior through both numbers and qualitative data
- Sufficient graphic editing skills to be able to modify graphics and user interface
- Enjoys being performance and results-oriented
- Excellence in experimentation and pursuit of growth
- (Plus) Knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing
- (Plus) Experience with growth tools such as Optimizely, Amplitude, AppBoy, Google Analytics etc.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States, we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits, we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is the world's leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 300 employees around the world.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description