Senior Product Manager
Do you want to be part of a growing dynamic product team that is revolutionizing the restaurant industry? If so, you are a Toaster.
Toast has built a powerful and easy to use Android tablet based Point of Sale and restaurant platform for restaurants, helping them operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We have a rapidly growing customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars & nightclubs. We are passionate about how to help our customers grow their business, and how to provide a best in class user experience. We strive to bring the best designs and products to our users. The product management team works hand in hand with the engineering development team to steer and guide the process of developing new and improved products from conception to launch.
On the product management team, you will interface with other Toast teams across Product, Engineering, UX, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support to build and shape innovative products. You will have the opportunity to interface with our restaurant customers (CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, managers and employees) directly to get feedback on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire and inform how Toast continues to iterate and grow.
- Learn the Toast platform and become a product expert
- Ability to write technical user stories, collaborate and communicate feature requests to Engineering teams in a fast paced, agile environment
- Collaborate and provide direction to UX (User Experience) team on wireframes and designs for upcoming product releases
- Become the evangelist for your product, including the creation of future product strategy with financial projections, product roadmaps and report out to senior leadership on product metrics and adoption
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Follow-up with customers and prospects directly regarding product feedback and feature requests
- Provide executive level presentations, training and documentation
- Mentor other product managers and business analysts
- A minimum 4 years of product management experience, 6-8 years preferable
- BS/BA or MS degree in Computer Science, Business, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with development on mobile platforms and technologies
- Understanding of the hospitality space and the evolving market dynamics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong analytical and technical abilities
- Excellent leadership, project management, and organizational skills