Senior Director, Treasury
The Treasury department at TripAdvisor, Inc. is responsible for developing and executing optimal financing, foreign exchange, risk management and capital structure strategies for the Company. This position will lead the treasury team and report to the VP, Tax & Treasury. The Senior Director will manage the Company’s overall liquidity and capital structure strategy, global corporate insurance program, bank relationships, shareholder distributions and cash management initiatives. This leader will manage and develop a team and build bench strength within Treasury.
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Talent Builder
- Drives Results
- Innovation Cultivator
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of three Treasury professionals viewed as a significant contributor to the company’s operations.
- Oversee cash flow forecasting and partners across the business to optimize working capital
- Lead analysis of the Company’s liquidity position and cash target.
- Lead investment strategy and counterparty analysis.
- Seek out attractive investment vehicles and strategies for managing investment of TripAdvisor’s excess cash.
- Partner with relationship banks for financing, banking, and risk management needs.
- Maintain an appropriately sized revolving credit facility.
- Manage relationships and expectations with financial institution service providers.
- Develop recommendations for senior management and the Board around shareholder distributions (dividends and share repurchase), liquidity and leverage.
- Evaluate optimal capital structure, performs stress tests, and validates debt coverage calculations.
- Lead execution of TripAdvisor’s share repurchase program.
- Oversee share count, reporting, and forecasting of cash and liquidity needs.
- Will manage rating agency relationship if company decides to obtain a rating.
- Negotiate financing agreements including credit facilities, shareholder loans, and other finance and banking solutions.
- Oversee global corporate insurance program including the annual renewal of corporate insurance coverage.
- Act as the Treasury lead on M&A transactions.
- Analyze interest and FX risk exposures.
- Propose solutions to senior management and oversee execution of hedging strategies.
- Ensure adherence to covenants, policies, and SOX controls
- Oversee review, development and implementation of automated reporting solution for cash position reports, cash forecasts, and ad hoc analysis.
- Assist with any other projects within the Treasury Department as required.
- Minimum 10 years increasingly responsible experience in multinational corporate treasury including experience with financing solutions, managing banking, investments, FX exposure, and corporate insurance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting required. MBA, CTP and/or CFA a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Experience leading others and the ability to foster comradery, culture and development within the team.
- Highly motivated. Possesses strong time management skills and is comfortable in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Must be able to use sound judgement and decision making capabilities to anticipate demands and actively manage Departmental needs.
- Must have a strategic approach to analyze, troubleshoot, and solve problems while maintaining an acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to design and execute strategy.
- Must have the motivation to be involved in special projects and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the finance organization.
- Basic understanding of maintaining responsibilities and counterparty bank relationships with respect to Dodd Frank
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer may provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***