Senior Director, Product Marketing
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than two million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We are hiring a Senior Director of Product Marketing to lead an all-star team that’s focused on driving end-to-end initiatives to help share the InVision story, elevate the value of product design, and improves the customer journey across our products. Product Marketing at InVision is a cross-functional activity that works closely with leaders on product, marketing, sales, and customer success. The successful candidate will also play a key role in making decisions that inform our product roadmap, influence the business, and ultimately drive the InVision go-to-market strategy.
- Build creative go-to-market strategies across the InVision platform, InVision Enterprise, and Craft.
- Partner with product to relay customer insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy.
- Provide leadership, structure, and direction to a team of talented product marketers.
- Work with customer facing teams to develop personas and content programs that elevate the InVision product
- Identify programs to improve the customer lifecycle of customers across all plans
- Champion the InVision product and business both internally and externally
Skills & Qualifications
- Track-record of world-class product marketing (6+ years) including product marketing & product management roles in relevant business applications
- Creating structure and definition around complex business problems
- Ability to influence teams across the organization, build alignment, and deliver against outcomes expected
- Consistent history of successfully leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
- Affinity towards creative organizations and design-centric thinking
- Experience working at hyper-growth, fast-paced organizations
- A minimum of 10+ years of work experience in product marketing, product management or marketing strategies at a hyper-growth SaaS company.
- Experience leading teams that are functionally and geographically diverse required.
- Relevant business applications and cloud service industry experience preferred.
- A BS/BA degree