Sales Enablement Program Manager
Sales Enablement Program Manager
Hypergrowth market + a company that moves at speed = a need for a new method to enable a global sales organization. Rapid7 is a leading player in the cybersecurity market and our Sales Enablement team is looking for the right person to help bring Agile operating principles to the Sales Enablement team. You are someone who personifies Agile/Scrum principles and will be the one to apply Agile principles to organize the variety of sales enablement activities to the GTM organization. We will look to your experience and knowledge to guide and coach our organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and value and create a flexible & adaptable Enablement organization that is resilient to the changing market opportunities.
- Assess the Agile maturity of the team to organization and coach our abilities to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Own the Sales Enablement Scrum Board and align roadmaps, sprints, and activities for planning and communication
- Act as a Scrum Master for the Sales Enablement team organizing projects into sprint sessions, host project meetings (Requirements Planning, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Demo, etc.), assembling the cross-functional sprint teams
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Identify and manage relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts across the go-to-market organization
- Act as a liason within the Solution Marketing organization to understand the planned major and minor releases and align them to the Sales Enablement backlog
- Track the team’s progress (burndown, velocity, and release burndowns or equivalent) and have them available for stakeholders using agile tools. Highlight any project risks to the management when needed.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Engage with Sales Operations and Business Intelligence to source supporting data needs
- Prepare agendas, content, and action items in support of cross-functional leadership meetings
- Manage the evaluation and deployment of technology platforms that support the Sales Enablement strategy
- Own internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5+ years of program management experience
- Demonstrated experience working in or operating an Agile model with Scrum or Kanban
- Ability to create and maintain meaningful partnerships with internal and external customers
- Have a track record of learning new skills / Passion for learning technology, and best practices in the field
- Excellent teamwork skills & influence cross-functional team without formal authority
- Comfortable with controlled experimentation as a means to innovative
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Guru of organization and time management
- Strong attention to detail, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience working with and support a sales organization is preferred
- Ability to identify friction across organizations and resolve
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Slack, Asana, JIRA, and web conferencing