Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
The HubSpot Services Strategy and Operations Team is looking for a Program Manager to work toward improving Customer Success. This individual is responsible for creating program goals and plans for execution, and should have superb people skills to cultivate and develop trust and communication across various stakeholders. In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing scalable business programs through process engineering and communication of information. This is critical to enable continuous innovation and growth of our customers.
The ideal candidate is a change agent, comfortable with a dynamic environment and can shift readily between ‘big-picture’ and small-but-critical details, knowing when to appropriate time and concentrate on each. You are a collaborative problem solver that looks for high-leverage areas of the business to use data to drive improved business outcomes. Additionally, you are excited about developing, improving and following process and eager to learn the ins and outs of SAAS through exposure to change management.
- Create efficient processes to enable scalable customer success
- Work closely with Services leadership to form and scale customer success programs
- Ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and on-the-job
- Create and manage reports used by VP, Directors, and Managers to manage the business
- Gather automation requirements and IT request queue management
- Preparation and presentation at team all-hands meetings
- Detail orientated / on-time delivery / comfortable creating materials for business leaders
- Ability to get stakeholder buy-in and cultivate trust among various organizations
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to drive programs quickly and thoroughly
- Extremely organized self-starter who possesses the intellectual curiosity to solve problems
- Logical, statistical thinker
- Excel knowledge preferred; data base knowledge a plus
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience
- Presentation skills
- Salesforce.com, NetSuite experience or other CRM and ERP knowledge a plus