Product Marketing Manager
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over two million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Employees love us too — which is why it’s such an honor our team has voted InVision to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work list.
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to bring new InVision products and features to market. In this role, you’ll partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically product, sales, and marketing to set positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, manage and analyze product releases, develop sales enablement content, and drive feature engagement through ongoing marketing programs.
If you’re creative, collaborative, process oriented and simply excited about the opportunity to take a new product to market and grow InVision usage, we’d be delighted to have you join our team.
- 7+ years product marketing experience
- Experience with successful B2B freemium products and brands
- Experience building or directly contributing to the development of product marketing programs
- Able to prioritize and juggle many projects
- Experience and interest in analyzing the competitive market space
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional project management skills
- Building product messaging and positioning for new products and features
- Developing go-to-market strategies and programs to drive awareness around new products and educate customers about the value of InVision
- Working cross functionally with sales, events, and creative teams to drive new initiatives that support product launches
- Partnering with product and research to surface user insights and help inform product development
- Managing the strategy and content creation for ongoing enablement
- Process oriented
- Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally
- Creative and brand-focused
- Embraces ambiguity
- Thrives under pressure
- Pays close attention to detail
- Thoughtful and intentional
- Thinks deeply about solutions to problems
- Understands our target audience
- Natural leader, self-starter, motivator
- A “builder’
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.