- You’ve shipped great software and can provide solid evidence of how you made it happen.
- You have at least 3 years of product management experience.
- You can write a for loop and generate a script to automate simple processes.
- There are people who will say they loved working with you.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical or UX experience, background and/or education
- Experience developing products in some of the following areas: CRM, Marketing Automation, Reporting, Developer Ecosystem
- Worked with an Agile engineering team
In your first 30 days:
- You will get a feel for the product, the market and the company:
- Spend 80% of your time working with support
- Answer >20 support tickets
- Talk to >10 customers on the phone and/or in person
- Connect with every internal team and learn what will help them succeed
- Learn the basic architectural overview of the product
- In your first 60 days, you will become a valuable member of the product and engineering organization:
- Spend 60% of your time with support
- Become a go-to expert on how the product should behave
- Take ownership of 1 key area that you will improve
- Complete a product enhancement from spec to successful completion during a sprint
In your first 90 days:
- You will push the ball forward:
- Spend 40% of your time with support
- Become the owner of a functional area of the product
- Plan out a product improvement (identify key metrics to improve, brainstorm ideas to improve, start testing hypotheses with customers)
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are. Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply now!
No phone calls or agency submissions, please.