Outbound Business Development Representative
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over two million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Employees love us too — which is why it’s such an honor our team has voted InVision to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work list.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for an Outbound Business Development Representative to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
- Experience strategically and creatively targeting key accounts and personas for outbound outreach
- Ability to operate in a collaborative team environment, as well as an independent island
- Excited to own and strategize your own book of business
- 1 year or more of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Ability to analyze and leverage user data to target accounts and users for upgrades
- Eager to progress up the sales ladder into a closing role
- Proactively reach out to target prospects via email and calls to evangelize InVision
- Strategically prioritize target account lists
- Identify key prospects at target accounts using LinkedIn and internal tools
- Craft personalized messages to key decision makers
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads linked to target accounts
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.