Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be working with Toast customers to help them with product questions over the phone and in person, and ensure that they are successful after they have launched Toast POS at their restaurant. You will be an important part of the Toast customer service team.
We are looking for candidates that like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant industry, can communicate effectively, and are creative problem solvers.
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
- Prompt correspondence with customers and partners through support calls, emails, and occasional in-person/on-site visits
- Help customers with complex network questions.
- Responsibilities may include demos, training, and clear communication on how to resolve technical issues related to Network Issues
- Represent Toast with integrity and professionalism
- Work with Toast Sales, Implementation, and Engineering teams to ensure customer success
- Precise and effective communication with the various organizations within the sales team
- Tracking support issue progress in our bug and support ticket management systems
- Potential after hours emergency support
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organization and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and be independent
- Work confidently and reliably in a busy and fast-paced support environment.
- Adaptable and hardworking
- Ability to learn quickly
- Flexible work schedule
- Minimum 2-year experience in installing or supporting networking devices
- Knowledge of hardwired and wireless devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls)
- Extensive background deploying networks
- Detail oriented; drawing network diagrams, port mapping
- Experience with restaurant wireless deployment
- Self-starter who is willing to go above and beyond for the customers
- Comprehensive knowledge of WAN, LAN, and WLAN technologies and theories
- CCNA or CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Associates Degree or higher in IT Related field (Telcomm, Networking, Information Systems)
- Experience with Meraki and Ubiquiti product lines
- Experience with cloud-based mobile technologies, Android
- Wide-ranging experience with Point of Sales equipment