To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The 3D printing industry is exploding, and materials development presents one of the greatest opportunities to innovate in 3D printing. Developing new materials allows us to expand our user base and branch out into new applications. Our materials science team works closely with hardware and software engineers to develop and troubleshoot new resins that produce the results our customers need.
If you are a highly motivated, hands-on individual with a passion for excellence and innovation looking to take on all aspects of lab measurement, we want you to join our team as a Materials Technician.
- Provide technical support to our Materials Scientists
- Contribute to projects through independent work such as: development and characterization of print settings, concentration studies, quality control
- Operate and maintain the equipment inventory (FT-IR, tensile testers, furnaces, speed mixers, 3D printers, and 3D scanners)
- Work with a team of diverse scientists to define, write, and execute designs of experiments
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant laboratory working experience.
- Safety-conscious and ready to actively promote safe behavior & lab operations
- Excellent written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Take a peek into the awesome things you could be working on, check out what the team has been up to here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.