Marketing Content Writer
Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We’re looking for a hard-working Marketing Content Writer to help develop and create content for the marketing department of one of the world’s fastest growing telecommunications software companies. Job requirements will include delivering a wide variety of writing, copy editing and content production assignments, as well as working with events and digital marketing specialists to ensure the company’s content distribution and business objectives are met. The ideal candidate will be able to write and edit to Associated Press style and work in a collaborative and deadline-driven environment.
This role will be based in our corporate headquarters in Waltham, MA.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the writing, editing, creation, production and delivery of a wide range of marketing deliverables – magazine articles, blog posts, landing pages, press releases, email newsletters, case studies, presentations, podcast and video scripts, etc.
- Edit copy produced by freelancers and others to AP Style and the Netcracker brand’s tone of voice.
- Work with multiple departments to ensure our content is well-read and well-received.
Experience & Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of experience writing, editing, proofreading, fact-checking and rewriting copy, for a variety of business audiences, in a deadline-driven, corporate environment.
- Experience managing editorial or marketing content projects from concept to delivery is a plus.
- Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate, Internet savvy and have experience using Microsoft Office, Google Docs and other products used for content creation.
- Must be able to work well and think clearly under pressure, meet deadlines and learn from content edits and changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications or relevant field of study.
In addition to your resume, please provide writing samples that show you are capable of producing engaging, accurate and interesting content that catalyzes the desired call to action.