Are you looking to join the marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced technology company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic team player to drive results on its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. This person will be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns across a variety of new and proven vehicles, including conferences, email marketing, direct mail, and webinars. A successful Marketing Associate has a passion for marketing and strong analytical skills to drive results.
- Manage all aspects of direct mail campaigns, including creative development, management of printer relationship, and performance tracking.
- Manage all aspects of webinar campaigns, including content development, promotion of campaign and delivery of live webinar.
- Track and analyze success of marketing campaigns.
- Analyze key marketing KPIs and deliver actionable insights.
- Develop email marketing campaigns to target key dealership segments.
- Strategically evaluate marketing campaigns and provide recommendations on new tactics to pursue.
- Design creative with freelancers and create/update marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with the B2B Content Marketer to develop content for campaigns.
- Partner with sales and engineering to ensure successful execution and follow-up on campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience.
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple marketing priorities to deliver results.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Occasional travel required for sales and marketing events.
- Experience with email marketing, direct mail, or webinars a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, or Adobe InDesign, a plus.