Manager, Social Community
The HubSpot Social Media Team is looking for a strong leader to manage our world class social media community. You will be responsible for setting the strategy and direction of HubSpot’s online social community strategy, hire and managing your own team of community managers, overseeing engagement and interactivity with HubSpot users and prospects, and fostering community spirit.
This role coordinates with marketing, sales and support teams to support business goals, ensure consistency in voice, and cultivate a strong, growing and engaged community under the Hubspot brand. In this role, you will publically personify the HubSpot brand. You display a fun, outgoing, witty personality online and embody wit, passion, empathy, professionalism, impeccable judgement, and problem-solving skills.
Ideal candidates will have an insatiable passion for social media, new platforms, and online community building - with a proven track record of engaging on high profile social media accounts.
- Manage HubSpot’s social media communities across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and more (scheduling, posting, engaging, audience building, etc)
- Leverage engagement and growth strategies to help grow our follower bases across the platforms.
- Contribute to strategic brainstorming, content curation, and creation for various social media channels.
- Build reciprocal online relationships with power social media users and brands, and explore high-value partnerships (co-created content, social media takeovers, live video, etc)
- Work with our social media videographers and editors to facilitate engagement and community around their trending content.
- Leverage your insatiable curiosity around social media to see what other brands and consumers are doing online, and how we can do similar things (and/or try out totally new and different things).
- Partner with regional marketing teams to build a strong and vibrant social community presence in their local markets (Australia, Singapore, Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, USA).
- Act as an advocate of HubSpot in the community, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Contribute to on-going process improvements and development of best practices internally, and also externally to HubSpot.
- Analyse and understand what strategies increase engagement and retention of community members, and how we can teach our customers about these strategies too.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience working in digital marketing or agency or similar, with proven results growing and managing a community.
- A communication style that is welcoming and engaging.
- A drive to connect and engage with members but also work to build meaningful connections between members.
- Experience with marketing automation (HubSpot is a plus!)
- Proven track record of implementing a strategic road map for a team and executing upon that vision
- Experience leading community team at an Agency or Brand
- Knowledge and experience using HubSpot, or other similar social media platforms
- Adept at crafting social media posts tailored for specific audiences and platforms
- Ability to think critically and analyze large data sets and segments
- Keen interest in international trends and awareness of cultural differences
- Lives, eats, breathes technology, social and digital media with an interest in continued learning
- Inherently social - willingness to reach out and connect to users and influencers via social platforms
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 30,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, close, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, and soon-to-be Berlin, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 3 million views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs