International Business Development Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for an all-star entrepreneur to drive our expansion in international markets. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as an International Business Development Manager to help take our printers abroad.
- Establish and grow sales channels in international markets: Recruit high potential partners aligned with strategic priorities
- Manage partnerships to maximize sales and build our brand abroad: Set ambitious targets for current partners and help enable them to exceed these goals.
- Ensure an amazing customer experience for international customers
- Are a natural entrepreneur and willing to get your hands dirty with the details
- Have a deep understanding of sales/marketing channels and strategy
- Have a track record of bringing products to market and building business operations from the ground up
- Are an expert project manager and skilled in coordinating people and resources not directly under your control
- Can craft productive partnerships that align incentives for mutual growth
- Are a smooth diplomat as well as a tough negotiator
- Enjoy traveling frequently to speak with customers and partners
- Speak, read and write English perfectly and skillfully
- Fluency in Spanish or Korean
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
- International sales experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.