Inbound Sales Coordinator - Latin America
Answering inbound calls from Latin American prospects (with some lightweight sales-qualifying) and answering basic questions about the Hubspot product.
Setting up appointments with the appropriate Account Executives.
Responding to all voicemails ASAP and following up with the appropriate internal team member to make sure the call is properly addressed.
Chatting online with website visitors who are interested in learning more about our software.
Responding to sales inquiries via email.
The career trajectory for this role would be a job in sales.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- 0-1 years experience in customer service/sales environment
- Professional fluency in Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- Life long learner, loves a challenge, is a true problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Your friends describe you as independent and reliable
- Can act as an intermediary between prospects and internal teams (sales).
- You take initiative and proactively seek out the resources needed to solve the problem at hand.
- You can drive your own boat: the ability to fearlessly use the resources at fingertips to resolve technical challenges especially when you don't know the answer
- Eager to launch a career in sales
- Salesforce experience a plus