Inbound Sales Coordinator
Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
HubSpot seeks a Inbound Sales Coordinator to join the team.
Are you looking to launch your career in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
The career trajectory for this role would be moving into a Business Development Representative position.
In this role, you will be the true embodiment of Inbound! On a day-to-day basis, you will handle:
- Navigate a high volume of sales inquiries and/or proactively reach out to prospects
- Conduct pre-qualification of prospects for the HubSpot sales process
- Set up appointments with the appropriate sales team members
- Navigate a high volume of HubSpot software customer and user inquiries
- Identify and deliver best next steps or resources to assist customers and users
- Collaborate cross-functionally within HubSpot to improve experience for HubSpotters and HubSpot customers/users alike
You must have:
- Desire and commitment to be in sales
- 0-1 years experience in sales/customer service environment
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Initiative to find the resources needed to successful in this role
- HEART (check out our Culture Code)
- B.A. or B.S. degree