Implementation Specialist Manager
As an Implementation Specialist Manager (IS Manager), you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of new and established Implementation Specialists in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with Services leadership to help build a team of world-class Implementation Specialists, execute and improve customer onboarding playbooks, and manage the balance of customer assignments and team throughput.
As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer adoption of the HubSpot product.
In this role you will focus on a few key areas:
- People Management
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new people.
- Conduct effective 1:1 coaching sessions to help with skill and career development.
- Display an ability to build confidence and trust in your direct reports.
- Maintain a high level of team engagement and motivation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify skill gaps and develop training programs.
- Results Management
- Drive long-term customer adoption through successful onboarding.
- Develop your team to deliver the best possible customer onboarding experience.
- Build and tweak playbooks to improve effectiveness of onboarding program.
- Use tools/automation to help team member achieve optimal productivity.
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
We are looking for people who are:
With the following demonstrable skills:
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales best practices
- Adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
- Manage and develop a team of customer-facing staff
- Identify and implement new programs that drive customer success
- Use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions
Ideally, with the following experience:
- 2+ years in software implementation or business consulting roles (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years experience recruiting, coaching, and developing team members
- 1+ years experience handling customer escalations