GVP of Enterprise Sales
Come join one of the coolest companies to work for in Boston that is providing revolutionary software solutions to the restaurant industry.
Toast is a rapidly growing organization building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. We move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
The Enterprise GVP is responsible leading a team of Sales Account Executives to meet and exceed outlined sales objectives for Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts. In this role, the Enterprise GVP is expected to hire, train and provide ongoing coaching and support for a team of Account Executives. This includes managing a sales process and developing conceptual sales call plans & strategic account plans for large complex accounts.
Responsibilities of the GVP, Enterprise Sales:
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Toast to win
- Coach and support Account Executives for mid-market (11 – 50 locations) and enterprise accounts (50+ locations)
- Motivate and coach the team to meet and exceed their assigned sales booking and revenue quotas
- Ensures CRM sales reporting is accurate and timely
- Develop sales call plans as a best practice for customer meetings and strategic account plans for accounts in the sales funnel
- Educate the team on marketing strategies and thorough communication of product and feature functionality
- Hands on involvement in all phases of the sales lifecycle, to include: identifying and developing leads, meeting with clients, developing value propositions, financial deal structuring, contract negotiation and closing
- Negotiate sales contracts, partnering with Toast Legal Counsel
- Perform annual performance reviews for assigned team
- Cultivate relationships with business partners offering complementary products in the restaurant industry to define and execute sales strategies & tactics that increase new revenue
- Combination of SaaS, Restaurant Technology and Enterprise sales experience is required
- 10 + years of successful technology or professional services sales leadership experience is required.
- Proven sales skills in complex deal development, financial structuring, negotiations and closing with both new and existing clients
- Comfortable with process driven sales, reporting and tracking
- Bachelor Degree, Strong Written and Presentation based communication skills are required