Growth Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
HubSpot is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our Lead Nurturing and Automation Team to run high-impact campaigns to high-fit leads. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of highly visible global growth tests. This person will have total autonomy and experimental control over campaign management with the opportunity to make a tremendous impact on HubSpot’s demand generation strategy.
We are looking for someone who has:
- An obsession with growth
- A passion for impact
- A drive for solving big challenges and exceeding lofty goals
- An analytical and data driven mindset
- A passion for cutting edge innovation
- A team-player + positive attitude
You should have the following skills or experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience working across across marketing channels including site, social, search and email
- Designing experiments such as A/B tests or multivariate tests with proven track record of success
- Creating content for landing pages, email nurturing, social campaigns and more
- Data analysis through Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups)
- Ability to create highly optimized marketing campaigns in a short period of time
- Ability to identify a failed experiment quickly and pivot strategy
- Bonus points if experience using HubSpot Marketing software!
- Bachelor’s degree required