Global Marketing Lead
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing globally, and we’re looking for a marketing leader to take our company to the next level. Marketing at Formlabs crosses all disciplines – content, analytics, product, sales, and more. We’re looking for a business leader that can craft compelling stories, harness data to refine our go-to-market strategy, coach and grow a powerful team, and help our customers realize the full potential of our product. This is a role that requires both the left and right sides of your brain!
If this sounds like you, join us as our Global Marketing Lead and help us transform the 3D printing industry.
- Refine, influence, and drive Formlabs’ go-to-market strategy
- Shape the voice of Formlabs, grow our customer base, and create consumer awareness of our brand
- Lead and coach a team responsible for telling the Formlabs story
- Ensure high-quality product marketing campaigns across all our platforms
- Proven and visible marketing veteran who will roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- 5+ years experience in product marketing at a B2B hardware or software company
- Analytical quantitative marketer who can dive into the meanest report and x-ray our funnel in a blink
- Powerful brand marketer who is sensitive to a quickly changing market that is going through rapid adoption of a powerful technology (which means a ton of market noise)
- Clear communicator who can influence multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Decisive and action-oriented - able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and clear ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Provide strong marketing leadership
- Give mentorship, direction, and coaching to a high-caliber interdisciplinary team
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.