To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs grows, we’re looking for creative ways to keep teams across our company connected to each other. We also love to celebrate the accomplishments of our diverse collection of Formlings through celebrations big and small. Our Operations team is looking for a stellar organizational mind to envision imaginative, exciting, and inclusive events and make them happen.
We’re looking for someone with both creative vision and a willingness to think outside the box when it comes to company events and also the focus to make all the details fall into place. If you love nothing more than creating the perfect time and space for people to come together and will constantly look to stretch yourself, we want you to join us as our Events Manager and help us have a great time.
- Manage the conceptualization, planning, communication, and execution of events, with support from the Operations team
- Support and empower our diverse community of Formlings to host their own events
- Execute team-specific events and trainings by communicating with team leads, securing venues, executing contracts, handling logistics
- Plan, confirm, and manage event calendars and budgets
- Excited to plan and manage events ranging from 10 to 400+ people
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and creative problem solving skills
- Creative and thoughtful in creating new spaces and experiences for people to come together
- Always have employee and guest experience in the front of your mind
- Strong and professional communication skills
- 2-3 years experience managing events, either for a venue or a company
- Experience in working with startups
*Please note, this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.