Enterprise Account Executive
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over two million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts. As an Enterprise Account Executive at InVision, you should be a sales hunter experienced in selling SAAS to c-level buyers within Design and other lines of business. You should be passionate about design and your customers , with a high level of sales acumen and an ability to drives sales cycles to a close and compress decision making timelines. Ideally you’re someone who can do this with a high level of energy and a sense of humor, and are excited to be a part of our unique team and culture.
- Passionately evangelize InVision and Design thinking to VP-Level+ product teams at Fortune 5000 companies
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Coach team members and accept coaching whenever it is given
- 5 years or more of account based sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to engage, and consultatively sell to, c-level product executives
- Experience working with Customer Success and Sales Development in a pod based structure
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Referenceable executive-level customers at Fortune 2000 companies, major digital agencies and prominent tech firms
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Passion for design
Internal Support Structure:
- Business Development Representative to help you grow opportunities through outbound prospecting & Inbound Qualifying who will pass you leads
- Sales Operations team to process orders and tackle contract challenges
- Sales Enablement team to help ensure you receive ongoing training and development
- In-house counsel to assist on legal matters
- Visionary leadership with years of tactical expertise to mentor and guide you through the big wins
- Post-sales Customer Success teams designed to ensure customer delight once the deal is won
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.