Director, Sales Insights
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over two and a half million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for a Director of Sales Insights who will help enable and transform our sales team. This person will help build sales process, drive performance, and be a key decision maker within our group.
- Derive insights from inVision data sets and building platforms to enable effective decision-making
- Drive planning, reporting and communication cadence for teams onsite and globally to include annual and quarterly sales plans (ensure resources align with capacity plan)
- Partner with cross-functional and global teams across CX, Marketing, Product, Business Operations, Sales, and Finance; influence Product and Marketing roadmap
- Identify operational process improvement and automation opportunities
- Play active role in pricing and packaging optimization to balance ubiquity (getting a wide account base) with yield (deep monetization) per account
- Identify opportunities to deliver excellent customer and user experiences resulting in business growth
- Drive rigorous performance management (monthly, quarterly reporting)
- Establish robust performance management system (e.g., metrics, dashboards that rewards both performance and behavior)
- KPIs to inform when to accelerate hiring, which lead gen channels to double down on
- Align compensation with financial and non-financial outcomes
- Build disciplined sales process
- Establish effective and lean sales support backbone to support reps (only on the right opportunities) and maximize rep selling time
- Create a disciplined strategic account management process to drive up-sell / cross-sell
- Drive 3-year strategic planning and annual planning process: dependencies and resourcing
- Determine the market expansion strategy
- Expansion into new geos or new verticals (develop a prioritization framework)
- Develop Go-to-market plan and cross-functional dependencies (product/engineering marketing, finance, BD, legal, HR/recruiting)
- Market Segmentation
- Determine the addressable opportunity in each account (“Size of Prize”) – near term and longer term
- Segment market and establish clear rules of engagement on who to target (e.g., named accounts)
- Target the most attractive leads and opportunities (based on growth potential, profit and probability of closing); segment existing customers
- Efficient Sales Coverage Architecture
- Align coverage model against potential opportunity
- Design a customer-centric contact strategy
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.