Director of Optimization
InVision is the world's leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 200 employees around the world.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Optimization who is passionate about using conversion rate optimization and web personalization practices to turbo-charge active user growth and provide a delightful user experience for our visitors. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of high-visibility projects and collaborate with some of the best designers, developers, marketers, and content strategists in the industry.
- Deliver against assigned user growth and pipeline goals while still optimizing for a delightful user experience.
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with peers on the Engineering, Data, Sales and Marketing teams. Identify and pursue growth opportunities, and regularly communicate experiment results and findings to key stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed growth roadmap. Develop detailed specs and own experiments from conception, through to post-launch analysis.
- Own the strategy for website personalization, focusing on turning new visitors into active users, and turning current active users into loyal, top tier paying customers.
- Conduct deep customer analytics (qualitative and quantitative) across platforms to understand user behavior and identify bottlenecks in the conversion funnel; Use research findings to prioritize experiments in order to maximize velocity and impact.
- You will be measured on your ability to grow the active user base, increase expansion revenue in the customer base, and generate high quality enterprise leads.
- 3-5+ years of growth marketing experience developing experiments with proven impact on user growth and revenue
- Strong analytical skills and deep knowledge of common marketing stack technologies
- Proven ability to own the strategy of a business function and get your hands dirty with technical details; knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery is a big plus.
- Ability to communicate experiment results succinctly and tell compelling stories from data
- Track record of managing a team or working with external agencies
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work cross functionally
- Experience using Optimizely is a plus
- Experience using design (PS, Sketch) and prototyping tools a plus
- B2B Saas marketing is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.