Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is looking for Magento Developers who have a passion for eCommerce, delivering killer web experiences and wowing their customers.
You get to work directly with Acquia customers to provide ongoing development and support for their Magento solutions, while ensuring the work completed meets Acquia’s high quality standards. Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from custom coding and support to general consulting and guidance.
Our Developers will be part of an agile development team building and maintaining customer web properties using Magento, SQL and PHP and utilizing various services and open source tools. You will build, secure, test, integrate, deploy, release into a robust cloud e-commerce environment. Ideal candidates will have experience migrating Magento, tuning and improving Magento implementations and enjoy fast-paced, challenging, real-time problem solving.
To be successful in this job, the senior developer must accomplish the following results:
- Ensure that the project’s technical lead receives the best possible technical solutions and that those solutions fully meet the client objective
- Passionate, creative, intelligent, critical thinker, problem solver
- Proactive communicator, documents clearly and succinctly, detail oriented
- Inspiring, respectful, thoughtful, energetic
- Certified Magento Developer required (Magento Front End a plus)
- Certified Magento Developer Plus preferred
- 3 - 5 years experience with complex Magento and PHP projects
- PHP coding, SQL administration and optimization, and Unix/Linux or Windows server administration is key
- Working knowledge of LAMP server configuration
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
- Experience with Drupal and Acquia Cloud a plus