Dealer Account Executive (Emerging Independent)
This role will entail selling CarGurus products and services to automotive dealerships across the United States in the small independent market. The Dealer Account Executive will be strong at presenting CarGurus offerings and benefits as an inside sales professional over the phone, via email, through webinar software.
The successful candidate will thrive in a “hunter” role. The Account Executive is a persuasive self-starter that is comfortable managing manage his/her own time, setting priorities, and meeting monthly goals. In this role, candidates must also be comfortable conveying issues and opportunities to the rest of the CarGurus organization. As such, candidates must bring strong analytic and presentation skills. Additionally, the Account Executive must bring strong leadership skills and an ability to influence his/her peers to improve overall team performance.
CarGurus dealers have various concerns and questions about CarGurus. The Account Executive will need to wear a customer service hat and be able to listen and respond to dealers and solve their issues within a reasonable amount of time.
- Meet or exceed their assigned quota as an individual contributor
- Engage with their teammates to raise strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats throughout the organization to drive positive change
- Set the gold standard for what it means to be a high achieving member of the CarGurus team
- Take on highly visible project based work that requires organization, meeting deadlines and the ability to make data driven recommendations
- Help ramp new team members on CarGurus products and culture
- Meet or exceed assigned quota as an individual contributor
- Deliver the CarGurus value proposition at the highest level
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Engage directly with prospects
- Prospect, develop and close deals in an assigned group of dealers
- 1+ years of proven business development or inside sales experience and closing ability
- A demonstrated track record of successfully and regularly attaining targets
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Strong internal motivation
- Bachelor's degree
- Industry Experience a Plus