Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
HubSpot is looking for its next driven, effective, passionate, and highly skilled Channel Consultant to work directly within our Agency Partner program. A hybrid of the Implementation Specialist and Customer Success Manager positions, you will work to support our growing Agency Partner program by building and maintaining success throughout our partners’ lifecycle.
Our Channel Consultants create customized solutions to help agency partners expand their service offerings, drive revenue and achieve better client campaign results.
You’ll be at the forefront of helping the marketing agency world transition to become more ‘Inbound’.
As a Channel Consultant
- Be the main point of contact and advocate for approximately 80 agency partners throughout onboarding and client delivery
- Teach agency partners the Inbound methodology and HubSpot software
- Collaborate with agency partners to help them drive success and retain our mutual clients
- Proactively identify and close additional revenue from existing client base
- Independently and successfully manage a high volume of account related tasks including: contract management, support case escalation, and email and phone communication
- Consultative, problem-solving, and issue resolution skills
- A proven ability to communicate effectively via phone and email
- A strong love for teaching: you get excited when you help someone achieve their goals
- Experience in customer service or account management
- Motivation and hunger to learn and improve
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Inbound Marketing knowledge
- Prior agency experience
- Negotiation or sales experience
- Prior experience in a SaaS business model
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Fluency in other languages