Business Solutions Manager
As a Business Solutions Manager on the Business Operations team, you will own the operational execution of business solutions surrounding the delivery of new internal tools and features to users across all functional areas within HubSpot. You will collaborate with product management, engineering, business intelligence, and various operation teams to deliver end to end technology solutions that solve some of HubSpot’s most complex and challenging business problems. For each business solution you manage, you will drive alignment across teams on the scope of the solution, the business value to be delivered, and the definition of success. You will own the metric which defines success and be accountable for driving a team to those results. You will be responsible for clearly articulating the who, what, when, why of the business solution and disseminating that information to internal and external stakeholders. Be a leader in change management to help mitigate resistance and improve adoption. You will be a single point of contact to stakeholders on the progress of all the activities related to the business solution. You will develop and manage the master plan for a successful implementation. You will drive collaboration across product teams and ask effective questions to determine gaps, dependencies, and risks to build into the plan. Your technical expertise and operational excellence will influence team decisions and help drive secure and robust business solutions. You will manage the process of prioritization and resolution of issues post-delivery, declare with stakeholders when a project is complete, and support their transition to maintenance mode.
- 4+ years of project/program management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong data analytical skills and proven experience developing and using tools to analyze large data sets to drive decisions
- Track record of being detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to follow-through on projects
- Conflict management skills including the ability to work with and resolve conflicting needs and requirements
- Self-starter; self-motivated, willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills and ability to commit, influence, motivate and successfully manage teams while working in a matrix management structure; teams are not direct reports
- Excellent decision making skills and business judgment
- Meeting management skills, take leadership role to drive agenda, actions and overall meeting success
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
- Understanding of software development/engineering lifecycle from conception to delivery