Business Development Associate
We are looking for driven, high-energy, early career sales professionals who are ready to drive new business and uncover opportunities. You should be thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. In this role you will work with our talented account executive team to research and build a pipeline, identify target accounts, and help determine the most efficient method of outreach. Excellent phone and email skills, as well as the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in Salesforce.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and contact decision makers at the world’s top companies to convert them into Catalant platform users.
- Generate and qualify new leads.
- Prep your account executive meetings with top executives and be a high energy and credible presence in client meetings
- Do whatever it takes to grow your pod, a business-within-a-business at Catalant (e.g. consumer, financial services, healthcare)
What You Bring:
- A motivated, results-driven approach, and a readiness to lead the charge on the Catalant sales team
- A “today not tomorrow” attitude towards learning and achieving goals
- Superior communication skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to be coached and to hustle
- Strong problem-solving skills and a penchant for creative thinking as we educate the market on our revolutionary new platform
- Preferably a track record in prospecting, outreach, or others sales-related activities
- An attention to detail befitting our top enterprise client list
- A BA and 0-3 years of work experience
What We Offer:
- The chance to learn and grow quickly in a dynamic sales environment
- Exposure to the most challenging business problems that companies are facing today as we listen to our clients’ needs
- Promotion opportunities within the sales organization and other functions for top performers
- The chance to win in a new market in a fun, stimulating work environment
Catalant provides global enterprises with software solutions to access business expertise on demand. The company's innovative human capital solution matches top business professionals with enterprises to address their toughest challenges efficiently and in real-time. Catalant has built a global network of more than 30,000 independent experts, boutique firms and custom teams, as well as best-in-class software tools for engaging and managing this market. Based in Boston, Catalant serves thousands of clients, including nearly 10% of the Fortune 1000.
Our investors include General Catalyst and Highland Capital, two of the top Venture Capital firms out there, as well as famed investor Mark Cuban. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team on the east coast, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!