Associate Product Manager
Do you want to be part of a growing dynamic product team that is revolutionizing the restaurant industry? If so, you're a Toaster.
Toast has built a powerful and easy to use Android tablet based Point of Sale and restaurant platform for restaurants, helping them operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We have a rapidly growing customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars & nightclubs. We are passionate about how to help our customers grow their business, and how to provide a best in class user experience. We strive to bring the best designs and products to our users. The product management team works hand in hand with the engineering development team to steer and guide the process of developing new and improved products from conception to launch.
On the product management team, you will interface with other Toast teams across Product, Engineering, UX, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support to build and shape innovative products. You will have the opportunity to interface with our restaurant customers (CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, managers and employees) directly to get feedback on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire and inform how Toast continues to iterate and grow.
- Work closely with the Toast product team to support business needs
- Ability to write technical user stories, collaborate and communicate feature requests to Engineering teams in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Provide integration support for 3rd parties using the Toast API platform
- Manage project schedules and resourcing plans
- Document customer requirements and feature requests
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Follow-up with customers and prospects directly regarding product feedback and feature requests
- A minimum 2 years as a Business Analyst, Technical Analyst or Associate Product Manager in a fast-paced software or technical environment
- BS/BA or MS degree in Computer Science, Business, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of the hospitality space and the evolving market dynamics
- Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Proven time management and organization skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines)