Administrative Assistant - Products
Acquia is leading the open source revolution by fueling the growth of Drupal, which drives some of the most powerful sites across the globe. Acquia is a venture-backed company offering Cloud based SaaS services to Twitter, Box Software, Time Inc, Harvard, NBC and almost 4000 other organizations building websites on Drupal. With offices in Boston, MA, Portland, OR, and Toronto, ON Acquia was named one of Business Insider's 17 Enterprise Startups To Bet Your Career On. We offer fabulous company benefits and a fast paced, highly motivated, enormously fun work environment... Not to mention a career with tons of potential to grow within the company!Key attributes include a strong willingness to help and support, and the ability to cope in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include the administrative tasks below.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts with diplomacy and professionalism
- Extensive meeting scheduling, working closely with other assistants daily to coordinate internal and external meetings
- Booking travel and submitting expenses to Finance
- Experience with Google Calendar, Gmail, and all other Google applications
- Resourcefulness and ability to anticipate issues and work through them proactively
- Great follow through and attention to detail
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness to help and support
- Ability to be flexible to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.