Accounts Payable Specialist
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, that means applying attention to detail and good judgement when driving financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Review initial invoice entry, categorization, and 3 way match
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of purchase orders and invoices, both large and small
- Handle all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Oversee employee reimbursements and troubleshoot reimbursement policy conflicts
- Monthly review of received not billed report
- Seek ways to improve A/P and the purchasing process
- Highly analytical mind and not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- Some experience in preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Energetic about continuous improvement
- A born multi-tasker, ready to prioritize and work both independently and on a team
- Results driven attitude that allows you to power through tasks at a lightning speed
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Magento, and/or Salesforce
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.