3D Printing Customer Success Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
User success is the heart of Formlabs’ success. As our desktop technology accelerates, so does our need for:
- Expert teachers to help our customers learn 3D printing
- Problem solvers to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it
- Empathetic communicators to keep our users’ trust
In addition to receiving our best-in-class warranty support, our customers can elect to purchase our Pro Service Plan (PSP) to gain access to video chat training, phone support, and even speedier email responses. Our 3D Printing Customer Success Managers deliver these services and build relationships with these special customers to help them get the most from their Formlabs products.
- Connect with 3D printer PSP users to teach technology, identify problems, and create solutions via email and phone
- Build and manage relationships with our PSP users
- Print, print, print to your heart’s content
- Love to make your customer’s day, not only answering there question but also anticipating the next
- Quickly make friends with new technology (and teach your human friends how to use it)
- Already caught our grammatical mistake above (spelling matters to you, too)
- Have 1+ years experience talking to customers on the phone
- Versed in CAD, modeling, 3D printing, and/or digital fabrication tools
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.